Westbrook has the experience and expertise to provide you with a wide variety of private and public sector services. We have managed and inspected all types of construction – from urban streets to rural highways to bridges and bike paths.
Westbrook can coordinate all phases of your construction project from the bid and award to the close-out.
We are happy to offer you any or all of these services:
- Conduct pre-bid conference
- Review contractor bids to ensure you get the best price
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with contractor, utilities, citizens and municipality
- Review contractor schedule for any conflicts with scope and prosecution
- Provide on-site representation of the Owner
- Construction staking (initial layout, grade setting, verification of contractor’s grades)
- Process and approve shop drawings, product data, samples and other submittals
- Review contractor’s RFI’s and coordinate responses with Owner and designer
- Verify contractor pay requests
- Provide construction inspection and construction materials testing services
- Conduct final walk through and punch list
- Verify all contract work has been satisfactorily completed before final pay request
- Ensure the work is performed in accordance with specified requirements
- Correctly answer questions concerning the work that may arise during the construction operations
- Make certain all materials and work are in compliance with the contract
- Observe, test, measure and document the contractor’s operations
Our job is to handle all construction aspects of your project making your life easier. We customize our work style to complement yours. Your level of involvement is up to you – we can give you daily or weekly progress updates. We work for you until your project is completed and you are 100 percent satisfied with the outcome.