Westbrook Associated Engineers, Inc. is an innovative civil engineering firm serving clients throughout the United States. Since our founding in 1974, we have completed thousands of quality engineering projects, ranging from construction inspections to forensic investigations to award-winning highway and bridge designs.
- Experienced Civil / Transportation Engineer
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Perform transportation design for WisDOT, counties and municipalities.
- Work closely with the Project Manager on transportation related design to meet project goals while maintaining quality and profitability objectives.
Education / Qualification Requirements:
- Qualified candidates will have a B.S. in Civil Engineering with a transportation emphasis.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience with a Professional Engineering (PE) license (or the ability to obtain within one year or so).
- Experience in WisDOT design and construction administration a plus.
- Be highly organized to manage detailed project information and prioritize tasks.
- Experienced in AutoCAD, Civil3D, Word, and Excel.
Company / Employee Benefits:
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including:
- Paid time off (PTO), banked time and holidays
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability, AD&D, life and voluntary life insurance
- Flex spending account
- 401K Plan
- Bonus eligibility
- Computer purchase program
- Professional registration assistance
- Educational assistance program with endless opportunities for career growth
Download PDF – Westbrook Associated Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.