Westbrook Associated Engineers, Inc. is a specialized and unique civil engineering firm that designs innovative structural construction methods on nationally recognized projects. Westbrook provides structural consulting services and is professionally licensed in approximately 49 states. Founded in 1974 and located in Spring Green, WI, our staff of 25 engineers enjoy a casual small-town work atmosphere. Our structural engineering team works on a wide range of projects that include: bridge demolitions, bridge girder erections, bridge float outs, bridge roll outs, cofferdams for pier construction in rivers, structural failure forensic investigations, bridge inspections, temporary bridges, crane on barge stability and earth retaining structures.
- Full-time Civil/Structural Engineer I
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Perform structural engineering calculations and drafting to design wood, concrete, and steel structures with guidance from senior engineers while gaining experience and learning the skills necessary to independently carry out successful projects.
- Develop creative and economical solutions for unique and challenging problems facing our clients. Gain knowledge and proficiency with structural codes and standards for an array of structural projects including railroad, marine, transportation, earth retention systems and buildings.
Education / Qualification Requirements:
- Qualified candidates will have a B.S. in Civil Engineering (in progress or complete) with a structural emphasis. Additional emphasis in geotechnical engineering preferred.
- Possess strong work ethic and communication skills; be responsible, dependable, creative, thorough, detail oriented, organized and accurate.
- Additional training in STAAD Pro, MathCAD, AutoCAD, Word and Excel preferred.
Company / Employee Benefits:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including:
- Paid time off (PTO), banked time and holidays
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability, AD&D, life and voluntary life insurance
- Flex spending account
- 401K Plan
- Bonus eligibility
- Computer purchase program
- Professional registration assistance
- Educational assistance program with endless opportunities for career growth
Download PDF – Westbrook Associated Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.